Record Book Information
Member Level Pins - Link to State Page To know which form to complete, contact the Extension Office
No Form is needed for Years of Membership Seals. However, members must complete the following:
- Personal Page
- 4-H Story
- Permanent Records Updated
- Attend at least half of Community Club Meetings
Junior County Champion Application Form (Under Review)
Senior County Champion Application Form (Under Review)
Record Book Requirements for a Completed Record Book
- Record Book MUST be complete to receive Achievement Pins, Year Seals or County Champions
- Personal Page - in MS Word
- 4-H Story
- Updated Permanent Records in MS Word (These should be added to each year, not started over)
- Record Sheets for Each Project Enrolled in on May 1.
- If you did not complete a project, you must still complete the record sheet and list why you did not complete the project.
- Writing "did not complete" will not be considered accurate.
- Include several sentences to explain what happened and what your goals were.
- At the November 2021 4-H Council meeting, it was voted to move to the forms that Kansas 4-H provides. These Project Report forms are available at https://www.kansas4-h.org/resources/awards-and-recognition/ProjectRecognition.html
- Monthly suggestions for completing them will be in the 4-H News Updates starting in December 2021.
- Face to face training will be held to help everybody make the switch.
- 4-H Council also decided to move to 3 age groups for Record Book Judging. Please use the form for your age as of January 1.